Expert MariaDB and MySQL Support
Database Experts – MariaDB and MySQL Support
Databases are often mission critical applications and need regular maintenance. Our MariaDB and MySQL support services give our clients peace of mind over their database estates. They know that if they encounter difficulties with their MariaDB and MySQL deployments, we will be there to provide consultative and technical support at a moment’s notice. We can get you out of a tight spot quickly when needed. Our SLAs (Service Level Agreements) make sure our technical support is timely and efficient. Our MariaDB and MySQL database experts have extensive knowledge and decades of experience supporting MySQL and MariaDB and are available 24/7 to help ensure the business continuity of our business customers database systems.
Database Service Provider
Our database experts provide on premises MariaDB and MySQL database support services in Europe and remote DBA support worldwide. Our MySQL support specialists have consulted for some of the largest companies in a range of industry verticals. These include mobile and online advertising, commerce, fintech, banking, insurance, mobile and online gaming, social media and SaaS.
Whatever their environment, physical or cloud, our business customers know then can rely on timely support service and our knowledge and technical resources.
Whether you wish to migrate your MySQL database between servers or versions, into or out of the cloud, establish replication or reduce operational costs, our database administrators can assist and provide the enterprise grade support for mysql and any associated services. Our experts have the knowledge and resources to help our enterprise business customers with their existing environment or migrate them to a new one, in the cloud or on premises.
Our expert MariaDB and MySQL support team are standing by 24/7 to help you with a myriad of support options, from performance improvements (such as low latency execution), database issues, outages and technical support. The most common areas where we are called upon to support are:
MariaDB and MySQL Performance
- Database performance optimization
- Configuration tuning
- Index optimization and tuning
- Query optimization
- Materialised views for reporting workloads
- Updates via new releases
MariaDB and MySQL Support Services
- Database performance troubleshooting
- Stability improvements
- Disaster recovery
- Technical support
- Consultative support
Remote MariaDB and MySQL DBA Services
- Managed MariaDB and MySQL support and DBA services
- Capacity planning and server sizing
- Advising on storage engines
- Proactive and reactive troubleshooting
How it Works
- We carry out a supportability check on your MariaDB and MySQL systems
- We configure PMM to monitor your supported MariaDB and MySQL servers and send alerts
- Once all the issues flagged up during the previous steps are addressed, we commit to responding to your calls in line with agreed SLAs
- In many cases, automated alerting will enable our experts to start working on rectifying any problems even before you call
Are Our Expert MariaDB and MySQL Support Services For You?
Our MariaDB and MySQL support services are not just for companies who cannot justify dedicated MariaDB or MySQL support staff. We help provide peace of mind for our enterprise business customers, knowing that they will have highly qualified, help from experts available to support them if anything goes wrong with MySQL database systems that their internal technicians may need support with, regardless of the environment.
We Support MariaDB and MySQL Servers
We are proud to support MySQL, the world’s most popular open source database platform. If the state of your MariaDB or MySQL database is causing you concern, we can help.
Contact us today for technical MySQL support! No sales chat, just expert MariaDB and MySQL support.
We can keep your business critical application and service running and maintain optimal database performance with our various technical support options and resources. Whether that’s optimising existing databases, implementing new improvements, updates and new releases, consultation, on premises visits or remote work.
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. It is available for virtually all platforms and operating systems in use today. MySQL is currently owned by the Oracle Corporation, through its purchase of Sun Microsystems. Our certified MySQL support team has decades of experience with providing expert MySQL support to nearly a hundred clients within the MySQL community.
MariaDB is a newer and increasingly popular open source database. It is a fork of MySQL developed by some of the original developers of MySQL, who forked it due to concerns over its acquisition by Oracle Corporation in 2009. Oracle corporation are one of the largest software companies in the world and have headquarters in Austin, Texas.
It has increasingly been replacing MySQL databases as the default open source database in most Linux distributions. So we do not only support MySQL; our MariaDB specialists have a decade of experience with MariaDB and can help you with any MariaDB problem you may have.
We also provide MariaDB and MySQL consulting services:
- SUBSCRIPTION BASED SUPPORT for MySQL and MariaDB
- 1-4 hour emergency response technical support SLA for production systems based on MariaDB and MySQL. On premises support in Europe and remote support worldwide. Includes setup of PMM for monitoring and alerting, a monthly health check and upgrade support.
- Price: From £220 / $250 / €250 per server / per month
- Consultancy services to help you with database and systems administration, monitoring, development (e.g. stored procedures), database architecture and migrations.
- Prices: £800 / $900 / €900 per day