Expert Linux Consulting for CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu Deployments
Shattered Silicon Linux Consultancy Services
Shattered Silicon enables organisations to augment the Linux administration, management and maintenance capabilities over their Linux infrastructure.
Our company makes it easier for our clients to achieve their business goals and stay a step ahead of any potential issues that may arise. We do this through the expertise, skills and experience of our highly qualified Linux consultants.
We are completely vendor-independent. This enables us to provide impartial consultancy for most flavours of Linux, and provide the best possible solution for our client’s business requirements. Most of our clients use CentOS.
24/7 Worldwide technical support
Our expert Linux consultants are available 24/7 to help you increase performance, flexibility and business continuity of your critical infrastructure.
We provide on-site Linux consulting in Europe and remote consulting world-wide. Our Linux experts have consulted for some of the largest companies in a range of industries.
Our dedicated team of Linux consultants are always standing by to help you with your requirements and ongoing support, to help find the best solutions for you.
Are Our Expert Linux Services For You?
Our services are primarily aimed at companies with Linux server infrastructures that are either:
Too small to warrant employing a full time sysadmin or
Too large and complex for your existing full time sysadmins to effectively look after
Need temporary augmentation to their skills for deploying new infrastructure
We are ready to help
If the state of your server/s is causing you concern, we can almost certainly help. Contact us today by phone or e mail. We can also visit on-site in many locations where appropriate or provide remote support.
As well as designing and implementing new systems, we also help our clients to maximise the value of their existing infrastructure.
Our company also has extensive experience working with multi-server web platforms and back-office systems.
WHAT IS A LINUX SERVER?
A Linux server is a version of the Linux operating system developed for larger organizations and their software that has greater storage and operation requirements.
They are widely used today and considered amongst the most popular due to their stability, security, and flexibility, which outstrip alternatives.
Being open-source, Linux has significant advantages over closed-source solutions. This helps keeps setup and maintenance costs low.
Multiple variants of the standard Linux OS (such as Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, and Red Hat) give users significant flexibility in terms of set up, operation, and maintenance on their servers and web applications.
Furthermore, Linux servers are generally lighter to run on both physical and cloud servers since they do not require graphical interfaces.
Linux servers also offer almost 100% uptime, since most do not need to be taken down for updates or errors to be fixed.
As well as being able to handle multiple tasks at once, Linux is also excellent at multitasking.
Linux consulting services
Our Linux consulting services can be provided remotely and on-premise, providing a full range of services, from installation to regular maintenance.
With our experience and knowledge of both established and emerging technologies, we can design the best solution for your web servers.
We also offer MySQL Consulting Services.
- SUBSCRIPTION BASED LINUX SERVER SUPPORT
- 1-4 hour response SLA for production Linux systems based on CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu. Includes monthly health check and upgrade support.
- Price: From £175 / $200 / €200 per server / per month
- PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND OPTIMISATION
- Extensive performance review and optimisation of your existing Linux estate to identify and alleviate bottlenecks. Includes setup of a performance monitoring solution.
- Prices: From £175 / $200 / €200
- HIGH AVAILABILITY ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- If you are embarking on a new project and want to make sure your systems will provide the required availability and scale with your projected growth, we can help you avoid unexpected pitfalls.
- Price: From £800 / $900 / €900 per day
- For any other requirements, we offer Linux consultancy services to help you with systems administration, monitoring, systems architecture and migrations as and when you require.
- Price: £800 / $900 / €900 per day